Welcome

This is where you will find news about the Hobart Ward Relief Society.
Please enjoy your visit.
Comments and suggestions appreciated.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sunday... a week ago

hmmm.... so maybe I forgot to post.

Last weeks lesson was awesome. Sister Lisa Travers taught for us a beautiful lesson about the creation. She did an amazing job and is just such a 'can do' sort of person. Thank you Lisa.

We heard some beautiful music from the lovely Katie Reed. What a talented lady, I wanted to clap when she finished. I gave her an 'air' clap.

Don't forget tomorrow is Stake conference and last night was the dance... sorry if you missed it.

This is a little random... but who loved playing with cardboard dolls when they were little? I did!! I wish my dolls had clothes like these to wear.



See you on Sunday
x

2 comments:

Chelsea Parsons said...

that was a tad random Blanche!!!!!!

Blanche said...

It was Fiona!