Our Relief Society lesson was led by the Stake Relief Society Presidency; Katie, Olan, Lesley and Lyn. The focus was very much our divine role as women and teachers in the home. Each of us has the capacity to have a positive influence that reaches into many facets of life; school, home, church, community, workplace, to name a few. We have many examples available to us of righteous, successful women who can help us in our efforts to teach and nurture those we have stewardship for. Each of us is at a different place in our lives, each of us has our own specific talents, gifts and abilities, we are all unique. Having said that though, there is something common to us all regardless of our situation in life, we are all daughters of God and he has blessed each of us with the capacity to love and serve. If we humble ourselves before Him, and are willing to be obedient, He will show us how we can best do this.
- Primary Activity 4 June 10-12 @ stake centre
- Week @ Temple schedule need to be in to Bro Stokes asap (both bro Stokes & I have schedules if you need)
- Stake Youth Sports Day 12 June
- Strengthening Marriage course to start 18 June (see Bishopric or RS Presidency if you'd like to participate) The course will consist of six 90 minute classes taught over 6 weeks by Bro Andrew & Sis Fran Ross. It is the hope of the Stake Presidency that every couple will have the opportunity to participate over time.
- Tithing Settlement interviews - there is a sign up sheet on the ward notice board