Welcome

This is where you will find news about the Hobart Ward Relief Society.
Please enjoy your visit.
Comments and suggestions appreciated.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Social Night

Last Thursday we had a RS social night to commemorate the anniversary of Relief Society.  Sue is a very organised lady, which I really appreciate, and did a great job in organising some fun games and activities.  I think we really enjoyed getting to know one another a little more.  I for one found out some interesting things I didn't know before, like how Hannah likes to CHEAT! and Tina likes to help her!
There was an abundance of food (as usual) so everyone got to take home a 'doggy bag' of goodies.  
Thanks for coming everyone.  Sorry about my dodgy photos.  I didn't take many so I had to use these ones.


Peta (Assistant Nursery Leader)  & Katie (Stake RS President)


Marj (Family History Consultant), Hannah (Stake Primary President) 
& Jodie (Visiting Teaching Supervisor)
aka 'Three Wise Monkeys'


The One and Only Elle!
YW President


Tina (Stake YW President) & Sue (RS counsellor)


Carmen (Stake YW Counsellor)
She really does have that glow about her!

Apologies to those who were present but didn't get their photo on this blog post...I really am doing you a favour (not flattering at all!!).  
Maybe next time?

2 comments:

Hannah Challis said...

I do look wise! Cheat? I'm not a cheat - you are!

Debbie said...

its nice to know whats happening in RS even from the other side of the world