Welcome

This is where you will find news about the Hobart Ward Relief Society.
Please enjoy your visit.
Comments and suggestions appreciated.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

BULK BUYS

I was just browsing a few of the blogs I follow and saw a post on
the Rosny Ward RS Blog I thought was worth mentioning. We are always on the look out for good buys, especially when it comes to food storage and bulk buys. Check out this place : Food lovers on Albert (if you haven't already). It is located next to Montile Tile at 49 Albert Rd, and supplies bulk nuts, beans, lentils, bread mix, dried fruits, spices, oils, pasta, rice, drinking chocolate etc. Not all Australian made, but well priced. Apparently they have been there for quite some time but I was unaware they even existed! Seems as though they stock some really good buys.
I'll be heading out there this week.
If anyone else knows about helpful info like this please let us know.

Thanks Rosny RS for sharing!

No comments: